
Hello friends. I have to say I am an adventure seeking exerciser. Not, a gym seeking exerciser. Meaning, I love getting outside and going on a hike or taking a walk in a canyon. Jumping on my bike and taking a ride or just heading outside and finding a trail.
Although, yoga I would have to say, is one kind of "formal" (can I even call it that?) exercise I quite like doing. I am always very surprised at how hard my muscles have worked after a practice, yet how relaxed I feel as well. I definitely feel it the next day.
...Have you ever seen your animals stretch? My cat does a gorgeous downward dog. I tell you what, she could teach me a thing or two. ...How does she keep her feet flat on the ground?!
Seeing: the sun shining on the grass and leaves. it's a beautiful day guys!
Hearing: the hum of the washing machine.
Loving: Mr. and a warm cozy house.
No comments:
Post a Comment