Good morning everyone! The sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day! I want to be outside. I am looking forward to a day off, where we have on our agenda to go to lunch, run a few errands and maybe catch a movie. Just, genuinely enjoy our day.
The Sundance Film Festival is in full swing in Park City. Thinking about popping up there to eat some good food and see the sights. Sounds fun.
Lately I've been heading over to this fabulous site, green-acres.com, which is a site that advertises homes for sale all over the world. I'm particularly fond of the beautiful, picturesque cottages for sale in France. Green grass for miles, rolling hills, dirt roads and stone or wood cottages I can picture vacationing to.
Well that's what is happening in my neck of the woods. How about you?
seeing: the snow melt as the warm sun shines on it.
loving: chocolate almond milk. Delish.
enjoying: blue sky and taking drives to small towns I don't often visit
No comments:
Post a Comment