Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year. New You?


I want to create long-term habits that I desire to continue because it feels good and my body feels better and performs better.  One way I find I can keep my body healthy is by drinking fresh juice or smoothies.  I have a blender and a juicing machine.  They both have wonderful benefits and I enjoy both for different reasons.  Juicing is great for the consistency.  Sometimes I like to drink my beverage quickly and I find that juicing rather than blending allows for this.  While sipping smoothies through a straw is fabulous as well and you are greatly benefiting from using the whole fruit or vegetable.   


Here are some fun ideas I think can help create feelings of renewal and a path towards just feeling good in general.  


Drinking a lot of water.
add lemon to it if you want.

Getting a good amount of sleep.

Finding an exercise that I like.
Yoga.  I love yoga.

Meditation or quiet time for myself.  
I find this to be very good for balance.

Eating whole foods. {nothing processed or "GMO"}
I could share an entire post on this topic...
fruits/vegetables/seeds/nuts, etc.

Focusing time on a hobby/activity that I enjoy.  

Spending time outside.  
{I love to find a trail in the canyon or 
visit a new town nearby that I haven't been to.} 

Spend more time doing what you Love.


What are some things you love to do to help create a good sense of self or a happy you?


Have a wonderful day!  

another place to find me:  
twitter:  @maraebella




   

No comments:

Post a Comment