Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

Hello Everyone!  What a wonderful day.  It's 2014!

wanting:  to get outside and go on a hike!  
hearing:  The Mr. listening to his sports cast.
loving:  life.  


I am driving right now with The Mr.  We are on our way to do some quick work stuff, and I am noticing the beautiful morning outside the car window.  There is a gorgeous blue hue this morning welcoming the New Year.  The sun is just starting to show itself over the top of the mountains.  We live in such a beautiful space.  The Mr. is telling me a story about his morning drive to work and how he notices the sun peeking out from the mountains.  I love listening to him.  
  
Today is also a day for New Year Resolutions.  Have you set any new goals for 2014?  I was thinking I would make some resolutions and challenge you guys to do the same.  BUT, as I pondered the idea of resolutions I remembered how important it is to set attainable goals.  For example:  Say, I dream of planting a garden yet, know nothing about gardening.  A great goal could be to plant one kind of herb or one type of flower this Spring and see how I did.  I want to be proud of my goals and the process of reaching them.  So here goes.  

One of my new goals will be to get outside more.  I just love being outside, exploring nature and what my surroundings have to offer me.

I hope you have a wonderful start to a brand new year and...
Do more of what makes you happy!  

Are you setting New Year Resolutions?  Tell me in the comments!   



  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment